Welcome to the Amethyst Aspire Business Partnership
We are searching for local businesses and employers to provide inspiration, guidance and advice to our students, the future generation of employees.
Would you like to be a part of this exciting new venture working with the Schools in the Amethyst Trust to develop and hone the employability skills of our students? Would you like to have a say on what skills you would look for in an employee and see that feedback worked into our employability program?
If the answer is yes, then the Amethyst Academies Trust would like to invite you to the launch of the Amethyst Aspire Business Partnership.
On Wednesday 24th January 2018 we are hosting the first Amethyst Business Partnership meeting. Registration will start at 8.30am where a hot buffet breakfast will be served. At 9.00am, a short presentation will be delivered outlining the aims of the partnership and what the program entails.
What are the benefits for you and your company?
• An affiliation with the trust and company advertising benefits
• A working partnership with schools and students in the trust
• Networking opportunities with other companies in the partnership
• An input into the employability program delivered within our schools
• A chance to have your say about what you need from future employees
• Prime slots at any careers events hosted by schools in the trust
Be a part of shaping the future work force of the West Midlands!
Please register your place at this event by 10th January 2018 by completing the form below.
Wednesday 24th January 2018
8.30am – 10.30am
Gorsebrook Road, WV6 0PE